How to import your EFS Fuel Card Purchases
1. Go to www.efsllc.com. Once you have arrived, hover over the LOGIN area on the upper right of the screen. You will see a dropdown list and from there you will select FleetOne eManager.
2. Once you have selected FleetOne eManager, you will enter your username and password. You will also be asked to enter your Security Entry Code.
3. Once logged in, hover over Select Program to see the menu of available options. You will want to find Reports/Exports.
4. The most common report used is the Transaction Report in these kinds of situations since you will be exporting a file that can be uploaded into AscendTMS .
5. Once you have specified the date range that you are looking for, you will be able to select the file format to export. You will want to select CSV for the format.
6. To upload the file into AscendTMS, go to Reporting -> IFTA and click on the Fuel Purchase Imports tab.
7. You will want to select Import Fuel Card Purchases.
8. Select EFS and the green import button.
9. Select the file that was downloaded from the EFS website so that it can be imported to AscendTMS and click on Import.
10. Once the download is complete, you will be able to review the imported file and match the transactions to loads that have been created in AscendTMS.